Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Sichuan Tourism University & Study in
A. Three Steps to Enroll in SHIC
1. Obtaining an offer of admission from International Cooperation and Exchanges Office of SHIC. The offer of admission is a precondition for obtaining a visa to enter China.
2. Administrative registration. Upon arriving in SHIC, students must report to the International Affairs Office and pay tuition and fees for the coming year. The student receives proof of enrollment and a student ID card.
3. Academic registration. Following administrative registration, the students is invited to visit his new academic department or register for specific classes at specific time and place.
B. Enrollment Requirements
1. Anyone with good health and interest in Chinese cuisine and culture may come and study in our college if he/she is ready to abide by Chinese laws and college regulations during his/her stay in China.
2. Anyone who can speak English, or French or Japanese or Chinese can apply the short-term training program.
3. The one, who is over 16 years old, with a high school diploma or the equivalence, HSK score 3 or above, may apply for 3-year diploma education for associate degree.
C. Enrollment Time
1. Short-term program: Any time in the year
2. Associate degree program: February or August